- Club Facilities
- The Club
- Documents & Forms
A Reminder, the next working Bee is on the 28th of June, Many hands make light work
Tyro Training will recommence on the 21st of June
Wpc will re-open to Saturday visitors on the 27th of June
Subject to Level 1 guidelines, we are now operating as usual
Our shooting schedule has resumed - see updated schedule.
COVID 19 Level 1 Guidelines:
We still want you to fill in the register at arrival and when leaving including the ranges you shoot on
Health and Hygiene Guidelines
· Stay at home if you are sick
· Don’t come to the club if you have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days
· Cough or sneeze into your elbow
· Wash or sanitize your hands often
· Regular cleaning and sanitizing in the clubroom and toilets will continue
· It is up to you if you want to wear a mask
If you are heading to the range and the weather is uncertain, make a point of checking here or on facebook first as any cancellations will be posted before 9.00am each day.
There are no cancellations at present.
WPC will re-open to visitors on the 27th of June, Bookings are Essential. If you turn up without a booking, you will be turned away Click here to make a booking
Wednesday-Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Range closed: Every Monday & Tuesday
Closed all public holidays!
Secretary: Gary P
Membership Secretary: Shaun
Vice President: Paul
706 Whiriwhiri Road, Waiuku 2682.
Stay up to date with the latest club events and results by following our Facebook page.
We aim to ensure this website is up to date.
Should anything be incorrect, please click here advise our website administrator.